1. For all cases. Going to run to the street? Be sure that your sports uniform is comfortable even in the rain, slush and snow.
2. Comfort. Comfort is the main nuance of the training form. If you are uncomfortable, then you are unlikely to have a good workout.
3. Quality. With training clothes are usually treated roughly: it is often washed and thrown to the bottom of backpacks. If your clothes are of poor quality, then you do not hold out for long.
4. Quantity. If you train every day, you need a lot of different clothes.
5. Absorption. The absorbent clothing fabrics must touch the body directly, as they draw moisture from the body, thereby cooling you.
6. Light Reflectors. When winter comes, it will get dark early, and if you want to run, then you’d better wear reflective clothing to make you noticeable.
7. Socks – this is important. Do not skimp on socks! From bad socks, you will have blisters.
8. Appropriate Shoes. When buying shoes for running, ask for advice from an experienced salesman, he will pick up your shoes depending on the style of running, which will help to avoid injuries.
9. Not Too Tight. Make sure your sportswear is not too tight as wearing it for long can result in blood not flowing well.
10. Sunblock. If you run under the active sun, then it is better to use a sunblock.