You can feel great during pregnancy if you take care of yourself and your baby.
Here are Ten tips for a healthy pregnancy which will help in having a healthy pregnancy:
1. Eat three meals and two balanced snacks a day.
2. Take a prenatal vitamin every day as directed by your obstetrician or insurance physician.
3. Drink plenty of fluids, at least eight to 10 glasses a day, avoid caffeine and artificial coloring foods.
5. Try To Avoid Stress, Quarels as it can increase blood pressure and harm fetus.
6. Do not drink alcohol.
7. Do not smoke or allow yourself to be exposed to secondhand smoke.
8. Exercise is important to your overall health and can help reduce stress. Walk fifteen to twenty minutes each day at a moderate pace or take a class of pregnancy exercises. Walk in safe areas.
9. Get enough sleep, at least eight hours a night. If you are suffering from sleep disorders, sleep naps during the day and visit your doctor for advice.
10. Wear comfortable shoes, clothes and put your feet up several times a day to avoid fatigue and swelling of the legs and ankles.
11. Continue to wear a seat belt when traveling in motor vehicles. The part of the shoulder should be placed on the clavicle, cross your chest between your breasts and even the side of your belly. The turning part will be placed under the abdomen as low as possible, on the hips and thighs, never above the abdomen. In addition, pregnant women should sit as far away from the air pockets as possible.
12. Try to avoid allopathic medicine and instead try homeopathy or Ayurveda after consulting an expert. Allopathic medicines have side effects and best kept for emergency situations only.