Whether it’s hazel, or hazelnut or hazelnut, in any case, these delicious nuts have tried everything. In ancient times, people endowed them with magical properties, because of the bad harvest the hazelnut saved them from starvation. Today, the hazelnut is not just eaten, but its properties are thoroughly examined. And what if they can be cured of some kind of illness ?
The hazelnut contains a lot of vitamins. For example, the whole group B, a sufficient number of E, and a little more PP and C. In addition, the hazelnut is rich in flavonoids, phytosterols, organic acids, and microelements. Therefore, one who regularly will eat a hazel, is unlikely to complain about the shortage of fluoride, iodine, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, cobalt, zinc, calcium, copper, manganese, iron.
Nutritional Value of Hazelnut
100 grams of hazelnut contains:
- 679 kcal.
- Protein 15 g
- Carbohydrate 19.2g
- Saturated fat 4.5 g
- Potassium 680 mg
- Vitamin E 17.3mg
- Iron 5.4mg
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Due to the presence of vitamin E in good quantity, hazelnuts help people stay young for longer. After all, we all know that antioxidant properties are involved in the restoration of the skin.
After examining the composition of hazelnut, the scientists figured out what it is useful for our body.
Benefits of Eating Hazelnut
- Strengthens the heart muscles;
- prevents bone diseases like osteoporosis ;
- Builds immunity against cold & Cough;
- Strengthens the whole body, especially if taken with honey;
- An excellent preventive against cancer; improves brain activity;
- Good prevention of atherosclerosis of blood vessels reduces cholesterol;
- An effective remedy for thrombophlebitis and varicose veins;
- Prevents intoxication;
- Prevents putrefactive processes;
- A wonderful source of energy;
- Protects the nervous system from stress and tension;
- The best friend of men – ensures normal functioning of the prostate gland;
- For Lactating mothers it contributes to the production of milk;
- Participates in the dissolution of stones .
For strengthening the nervous system with the help of hazelnuts and you need to make nut milk.
To do this, you will need honey (2 tablespoons), hazelnuts (50 cores) and water (2 cups).
Then follow the preparation steps:
- Pour the hazelnuts 1 cup of warm water, set for 10 hours. 2.Strain, then chop the hazelnuts.
- Pour a glass of warm water and leave for another 3 hours.
- Bring the infusion to a boil. When it cools down, drain the mixture. Add honey.
It is recommend to store this milk in the refrigerator. Take one spoonful before meals. And very soon you will become noticeably calmer.
Who should not eat hazelnuts?
It is necessary to know the fans often have hazelnuts, the benefits and harm from them are quite individual. Use them carefully, especially for those who have contraindications. To eat a small amount of hazelnuts costs people
prone to fullness (remember, in the hazelnut a lot of fats); prone to allergies (hazelnut can easily cause a reaction in allergic people);
prone to liver disease you can eat no more than 5-6 nuts per day.
It is not recommended to eat hazelnuts for children who have severe forms of diabetes, as well as atypical diathesis. And if you have everything in the norm and there are no contraindications.