People who live under high stress and stress are prone to heart failure.
This, according to researchers at the Harvard Medical School, USA, states that stress is a risk factor for a heart attack, to the same degree as smoking or having blood pressure problems.
What happens in the Mind?
Being in a state of constant stress, the amygdala (region of the limbic system of the brain that is linked to the emotions) activates the production of white blood cells in the blood, which can cause the arteries to become inflamed and the infarction takes place.
Therefore, it is important to learn to control stress, follow these tips:
- Exercise regularly.
- External your feelings and talk with your loved ones. That way you can get what you are suffering and you will not accumulate it.
- Do not drink too much coffee, because it could alter your nervous system.
- Do not worry and a better mind.
- Sleep 8 hours a day.
- Make time for yourself and your hobbies, not everything is work.
- Laugh, watch a comedy or relax with your loved ones.
- Follow a balanced diet.
- Organize your daily tasks well, so you avoid leaving everything at the last minute.
- Listen to your favorite music.
- Leave work at work. When you get home, disengage yourself from your obligations.
- Life is to be enjoyed, do not let stress put you in “check”.
Also Read: Why & How Stress Affects Your Body